Registration for Yoga Arts’ Accredited Yoga Teacher Trainings or Yoga Retreats
Yoga Retreat Registration (Note: this does not refer to level 1 or level 2 training applications. For teacher training applications, please complete the relevant Yoga Teacher training application form and procedure below).
Step 1. Download the Yoga retreat registration form below, fill it in and return it to us via email.
- Yoga Retreat Registration (WORD)
Step 2. You will be emailed with confirmation of your reservation, as well as, further information about the retreat along with the Yoga Arts’ payment details.
Step 3: Transfer the non-refundable and non transferable deposit of AUD$500 to secure your place.
Step 4: Pay the balance owing six weeks prior to commencement of the retreat.
Yoga Teacher Training Registrations:
Step 1: Download the relevant level application questionnaire below, fill it in, and return it to us via email.
Step 2: Arrange for one of your Yoga teachers to email us one reference detailing their knowledge of your practice; your experience, the strengths and challenges they observe in your practice, your dedication and commitment to Yoga and their assessment of your preparedness for the level 1 Yoga Teacher Training (reference not necessary for level 2 applicants). Level 2 applicants will need to supply a copy of their level 1, 200 hours Yoga Alliance certificate. (not required for Yoga Arts level 1 graduates).
Step 3: We will contact you with additional questions, if necessary, and then advise by email, after receipt of your reference, of your acceptance.
Step 4: After acceptance, please transfer the non-refundable and non transferable deposit of AUD$500 to secure your place on the training.
Step 5: Pay balance of course fee six weeks prior to commencement of course.
Ubud, Bali Yoga Retreats >
Bingin Beach, Bali Yoga Retreats >Byron Bay Yoga Retreats >
Level 1 Yoga Teacher Trainings Bali >
Level 2 Yoga Teacher Trainings Bali >
Advanced Practitioner Intensive Bali >
If a student withdraws from the course before the course commences, the AUD$500 deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. The balance of the course fee must reach Yoga Arts six weeks before the course commences.
If not, your place may be offered to someone on the waiting list and you will forfeit the deposit.
- If a student withdraws from the course prior to the commencement of the course, the following refund policy applies to the balance of the course fee (not the deposit)
- If the student withdraws 28 days or more prior to course commencement – the student will receive the course fee balance minus an administration fee of AUD$100
- If the student withdraws 15 – 27 days prior to the course commencement, the student will receive 75% of the course fee balance
- If the student withdraws 5 – 14 days prior to course commencement, the student will receive 50% of the course balance
- If the student withdraws 1- 4 days prior to course commencement or withdraws after the course starts, the student will receive no refund.